Discussion Boards > General Discussion

Lost shipments in mail

<< < (2/6) > >>

pjdog350:
USPS came through today and delivered the Greenburg 1901 t0 1942 Lionel trains. I guess my lack of a college education is showing here as I'm now more confused than I was without the book.

I'll study it for a while. Looks like I have the wrong cars as the book says the colors where on the smooth sided cars. Just like Terry said.
Glad the book showed up. Tracking says the book is in Jacksonville Florida? So much for USPS tracking. I will say we have a very good mailman!!

early0electric:
Ebay buyers are getting antsy. Had one file a "pending claim" today. USPS has had the item in NC since Nov 29. Just not delivered

Terry:
I've got the same thing with a box that has been sitting at the PHX sort facility since the 3rd. Hopefully it will start moving before eBay gives the buyer his money.

Also, I've been waiting for a box of handles for transformers for 8 days now. Maybe today.

early0electric:
I've got items I've shipped before Christmas that have gone nowhere.

pjdog350:
I’ve been waiting for weeks. On a 1700 Parts package I ordered from a good friend in NY. I’ve had several packages from him arrive very late shipped USPS. So I stayed quite. Finally yesterday I thought I’d call Bill and ask him to check the tracking as I’m waiting to assemble a Chrome & red 1700. The one for the 229E motor?

When I asked him to look he got real quite??? Then apologize because he could not find the order? Well I’m real close to 80 years old and I’m having allot of trouble with short term memory. So I said I understand. Not a problem! Just make up my order and drive them down here? He laughed. Said he be here today!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version