Discussion Boards > Layouts

Christmas Layouts

<< < (2/5) > >>

early0electric:
Ok, I will. It takes me some time to photograph, download, and resize to fit. My phone doesn't resize and I don't know how Terry gets such big pictures to show up on his posts. He probably cheats...HA! (Just Kidding)

starfire700:
I use a program (app) on my computer called image resizer. The app is available free in the Microsoft store. I take a photo, put it in a file, go to the app, hit open and find the right folder and photo in that folder. There is a slide-bar that takes the photo down by percentage. At the right percentage I hit save and rename it. With my android phone I have to reduce my photos to about 15% to achieve 180 KB or smaller. It becomes easy after doing it a few times. Its a pain, but has to be done or the photo will not post, as you know.   

early0electric:
OK, Here's 3 pictures of my Christmas Layout in my train room. After Christmas Santa and the elves and the tree will go away and it will become a winter layout. Jim, I'll take pics later of the Schoenhut / Lionel station and put them in a separate file under COLLECTOR CORNER.

Terry:
Here's Mike's Christmas layout as it was back in 1926:

early0electric:
B & W, NICE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version