Discussion Boards > General Discussion

The ebay rant.

(1/16) > >>

Terry:
Use this thread to rant about ebay issues.

I'll start:

--- Quote ---Suspicious buyer for item

Hello Terry,

We had to cancel bids for the buyer, fehend-99, because they aren't registered on eBay:

We've also made it easy to relist your item if it was removed. Although the item is no longer available in search listings, you will find it in the Sold section of My eBay.
--- End quote ---

That's a message  I just got this morning on a $475 sale from 4 days ago.  Looks like the guy created the account just to harrase me. I had a Yahoo doing this last year for three months.

There's no way to block zero feedback accounts.

early0electric:
I don't like the fact that when an auction of mine is renewed it automatically provides "BEST OFFER". That is MY choice, not eBay's. I used to be able to cancel automatic relist but it doesn't seem possible now. So I have to check the relist when the auction ends and revise the auction to remove the "BEST OFFER".  Really sucks!

Terry:
The relist checkbox does suck. It rechecks itself when you uncheck it. That's for when you cancel a sale.

pjdog350:
On March 12 I bought left & right eccentric crank assemblies from 7208Harry for the 224. Got a label notice and shipping notice the next day. Tracking shows that the post office has NOT received the package yet. That’s 6 days with no package to ship. I’ve ask the seller twice what’s up. He said he shipped the day he received the order? Post office said they have nothing but a label to ship?

I think 7208harry sold something he does not have. He’s ordered it but can’t ship it until he receives it.
EBay has gone to hell!  Not like the old days when someone’s name meant something!

Terry:
I hate when that happens.

I have bags of 224 valve rods.

Maybe we should start a simple parts request thread in the classifieds? I'll do that now. That way we can ask for what we need and maybe get it from each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version