Author Topic: mopac929 Flyer layout  (Read 12892 times)

mopac929

• View Profile
mopac929 Flyer layout
« on: July 31, 2022, 10:39:31 AM »
Original section began in late eighties.  Entire board is four boards with hinged bridges connecting.

This is also a test to see if attachment function is working.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • eBay Auctions
Re: mopac929 Flyer layout
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 01:26:44 PM »
Welcome.

Neat layout.

You're the ebay buyer who bought the hopper shells from me. Now I know why you wanted them. Post some pictures of the trains you've painted. 

mopac929

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 04:57:49 PM »

Hopefully these load okay.  I'll get some better shots later of the rest of the layout and some of the home made, home paint jobs.  always a work in progress.  great to be able to share, thanks.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • eBay Auctions
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 06:44:23 PM »
There's a link in my signature - should be at the bottom of this post to picture information. If you post JPG files and the server will render them. Each JPG has to be less than 180KB, the page linked in my signature has information on shrinking them.

You made a camel-back out of an Atlantic? Let see some more photos of that. Looks like you're having fun. Sometimes I get so caught up in the collectible aspect of the trains that I forget they are toys.

If I run my Flyer trains when it's just me, I can run them for hours. When someone comes over, they run maybe twice around the layout and WHAM!

mopac929

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 05:48:10 PM »
The Camelback I bought on e-bay.  it took many years to get my layout reliable, and there is still the occasional pileup at the worst possible time and location.  I like to rescue different and eclectic things off e-bay, and make them mechanically bullet proof.  I've also built a lot of very different cars and engines.  I'll post more when I get more time.  I'll work on the posting more later, not a computer tech whiz here.  I can run four trains nonstop hands free at this point.  do we ever post vids of operating trains?

CNJRR

• "The Biggest Little Railroad"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 11:17:34 AM »
Original section began in late eighties.  Entire board is four boards with hinged bridges connecting.

This is also a test to see if attachment function is working.
Welcome.
The attachment worked here in this post much better then your next try with PDF's that one has to click to see.
Nice layout. (thumbs up) :)
Terry has a bunch of videos here.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • eBay Auctions
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2022, 01:19:42 PM »
To add a video you need to put it on youtube, get the share url then just paste the url into the text box when you write a post.

When you hit post the forum should see the url and render it as a video.