Discussion Boards > Layouts

My L shaped O gauge layout in garage

<< < (6/6)

pjdog350:
I wish I had used Lionel tube track in O gauge. At the time I had allot of it. 054, 042 & o31 curves. But one of my kids ask for track. I had given her two complete Lionel train sets (Post War). They built a layout in there basement. I called her the other day and ask if she had any left over. She sold everything. trains & track. I was not happy. This is my middle girl. I have three girls and one boy. Her kids are now in the service and not interested in trains anymore. I told her she would be sorry she had gotten rid og them. When her kids have kids they will want them.

I then called my youngest daughter and told her NOT to sell her trains. She has some very good postwar I gave her. 225e complete set, 226E, 229 complete set and more. She said sense they where mine she would never sell them. I said thanks for that.

Sense I had given away my Lionel tube track I used my old MTH realtrax. Which I like but sometimes the connector under the track fail and that's always a take up the track and repair. I hate that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version