Author Topic: Rules for Posting Classifieds  (Read 8425 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • eBay Auctions
Rules for Posting Classifieds
« on: May 06, 2020, 01:25:23 AM »
This area is for listing items you have for sale or your wanted items. It will only be visible to members. That means you can "kinda safely" put your phone numbers or email address in your posts. If you don't want to put your contact information in the post itself, tell members to send you a private message. See below for private message information.

If you have a bunch of cheaper or common items list them in one post of related items. For better quality items do one post.  When your item sells modify or delete the posts.

All exchanges are done at the risk of the members involved. Terry Gibbs Train99.com, and IWantCollectibles LLC have no resposibilty for any actions taken here.

There is no charge for posting classified ads.

Help this site grow

By the end of 2020, eBay will be charging 12.4% of all transactions.  If you sell trains here, you don't have to pay. To make this work we need members. I'm going to have sheets printed to put into my eBay packages that explains the forum. If you sell on eBay and are willing to include these in your packages send me a note with a PM below.

PRIVATE MESSAGES

Users can send you private messages by clicking on your user name in the upper left of your post and then selecting "Send PM" under the name on the user page.

When a private message is sent to you, the board will send you an email notice with a link to the message. You can turn this off in your profile settings.

romiin

Re: Rules for Posting Classifieds
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 07:22:43 PM »
Hi Terry.  I wanted to put a want ad in for a few  freight cars. But was wondering what the preferred method was for paying, and shipping between members?   Thanks Loco

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • eBay Auctions
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 10:30:56 AM »
That's between you and the buyer. Most people would be fine with paypal.

As for shipping, the labels from paypal and ebay are a deal compared to the retail prices.

starfire700

• View Profile
    • ebay auctions
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 04:44:56 AM »
Terry if you want me to start including a flyer in our packages again, let me know.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • eBay Auctions
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 02:48:26 PM »
Jim -Go ahead and send flyers out. I can't think of any changes that would iprove the results. can you?